Sunday, November 13, 2011

Launched: To Market, To Market

Come check out my latest and greatest list of favorite markets, food halls, and gourmet goodies to buy! I wanted to provide a guide to some of the best markets I get the freshest, organic produce, bakeries for the best bread, my go-to coffee spots, unique & cheap kitchenwares, and of course, food. 


Markets are - hands down - the greatest places to sample the most authentic dose of culture in whatever city you're in; from San Francisco to Peru, check out my list of must-see markets, boulangeries, and cafes, up there on the tool bar at To Market, To Market.


Mercado Central de San Pedro - Cusco, PERU
Grand Lake Farmer's Market - Oakland, CA
Le grand marche - Place de Precheurs
Aix-en-Provence, FRANCE
Mercat de la Boqueria - Barcelona, SPAIN





No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT